Thursday, September 23, 2010

That Went Better Than I Expected

Here's a rundown of Robinson's two month pediatrician's appointment:
  1. I actually saw a car in the parking lot with one of those "Baby on Board" decals.
  2. There was a pregnant woman and her husband in the waiting room, because they're interviewing potential pediatricians for their unborn munchkin. I bet they have their carseat installed already too. I chose my pediatrician based on the recommendation of a friend of a friend who I have never met, and I never laid eyes on my pediatrician or set foot in his office until Robinson was two weeks old. What does that say about me?
  3. As I watched Yo Gabba Gabba in the waiting room, I realized that my house will soon be filled with the sounds of Nick Jr. I then realize that annoying kid toys, shows, and music is the part of parenthood I most dread.
Robinson's pediatrics excursion:

Before...
During...
After...
Height: 24" (90th percentile)
Weight: 12 lbs, 15 oz (75th-90th percentile)

Dr. N says we have ourselves a Thanksgiving turkey!

Don't worry, he's sleeping peacefully now.

No comments:

Post a Comment