Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So Good, So Good, So Good!

Put the champagne on ice, honey--I've waited years for this day to finally come. It makes me almost as proud as the day I graduated from college. This took longer.

After 72 equal monthly payments, My 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, affectionately known as "Caroline" is PAID IN FULL.

Caroline is a special lady. I bought her right after I began working at my first job after college. It was more than I could afford, but I wanted to buy something new, that I liked, that wasn't going to look old and dated in a couple of years, and I planned to drive that little mama until the wheels completely fall off and I'm calling AAA from the side of the road to say that Caroline finally went peacefully. Hopefully sometime around 2020.

This achievement fulfills Item #1 on my list of 101 Things in 1001 Days: Pay off my car.

I'm bursting with pride. Bursting, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment