Boring! Sidenote: Pay no attention to the smooshed boobies. Now, check out Bristol with her partner, Mark Ballas:
Why didn't I think of this sooner? Why don't we always pose this way? Ba-da-ba-ba-ba I'm lovin' it! To me, it exemplifies glamour and grace, while playfully suggesting just enough sass to captivate. Let's break it down and explore all the reasons this picture makes me want to re-shoot my wedding photos:
- By holding the left leg across her partner's body, it is elongates the leg, making her appear taller and thinner.
- Holding up the left leg gives her partner something to do with his right hand, instead of just letting his arm hang by his side.
- The lifted leg allows us to get a better look at her lovely footwear. I've always wished for a way to show off my shoes in photographs.
- By facing inward, she de-emphasizes her bustline, allowing her other assets the opportunity to shine.
- Two words: Booty Pop.
- This angle best accentuates the calves.