Friday, May 21, 2010

In Honor of The Office Season Finale

My favorite show, The Office, has completed its sixth season. The ending was the perfect set-up to bring Holly back next year. That better be their plan, since Steve Carell has said he won't be renewing his contract, and that season seven will be his last. They wouldn't toy with my emotions by acting like they're bringing Holly back and then not, would they? My other favorite shows, Parks and Recreation, Dancing with the Stars, and The Biggest Loser are also coming to an end. Now what do I have to look forward to? Besides the baby. I hope you're watching The Office, because I make too many references in my posts for you not to know these characters and episodes. The show has been on the air for so long, I have begun to notice similarities between my family members and the show's characters. So, in honor of the season's finale, I will have a little fun...

Pre-Pregnancy Samantha = Kelly Kapoor
"I swallowed a tape worm last night. It's going to grow up to three feet inside of me, and then it eats all of my food so that I don't get fat. And then after three months, I take some medicine, and then I pass it. Creed sold it to me. It's from Mexico. "
Pregnant Samantha = Stanley Hudson

"I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little. But on Pretzel Day? Well, I like Pretzel Day…"
Steve = Jim Halpert
"I bought the boat tickets the day I saw that YouTube video. I knew we'd need a backup plan. The boat was actually plan C. The church was plan B. And plan A was marrying her a long, long time ago."
Laney = Pam Beesly Halpert
"I have so many people to thank for this award! Okay, first off, my Keds, because I couldn't have done it without them. Let's give Michael a round of applause for MC-ing tonight, because this is a lot harder than it looks. And also because of Dwight too. Um, so. Finally, I wanna thank God, because God gave me this Dundie. And I feel God in this Chili's tonight."
George = Kevin Malone
"I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That’s all I’ve ever wanted. "

Libby = Erin Hannon
"In the foster home, my hair was my room. "
 Olivia = Angela Martin
"Sometimes the clothes at Gap Kids are just too flashy, so I'm forced to go to American Girl and order clothes for large Colonial dolls."
(note: Olivia is my mom's dog. I just had to throw her in for funsies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment