Thursday, May 27, 2010

Google Leads to Gays and Giggles

My work pal, Donnie (he's been mentioned before here and here) brought this nifty device to work: it's one of those handheld massagers. He was kind enough to give me a demonstration, and I immediately took to the internet to procure one of my very own. He told me it was called "The Bear Claw" massager. That's what I entered into Google, and this is what I got: Bear Claw Massage, located in New York state and owned by Ron. He looks like Philip Banks from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. What a "bear", indeed!
Left: Ron the "Massage Bear" Right: Philip Banks

For those of you who never watched Kathy Griffin's My Life on the D List, Kathy (one of my favorite redheads, and a friend of the gays) spent considerable time talking about "bears", a subset of homosexuals distinguished by their round, furry masculinity. Kinda like a big gay lumberjack!

So...imagine the fit of giggles Donnie and I erupted into when we innocently tried to locate a back massager (friend of the pregnant woman), and instead found a bear (friend of Kathy Griffin). FYI, it's The Original Palm Massager, and it's available on Amazon. Not at "Bear Massage"

No comments:

Post a Comment