Monday, June 7, 2010

Rihanna Looks Amazing


And by "amazing", I mean "like a jackass". Rihanna showed up at some festival in Madrid looking like the spawn of Red Fraggle and Simple Jack dressed up as Madonna from her Blonde Ambition Tour. Her "I'm easy, breezy, beautiful" facial expression in this picture just is a slap in the face to women everywhere who have to put forth effort to be pretty. I can't imagine going to see my friend/stylist Adam and requesting a cherry kool-aid bowl cut, him actually agreeing to do it, and then going out to meet my girl friends and being all "Don't I look fabulous?" I guess she did it for attention. It worked. Would we be talking about her weekend in Spain otherwise? Not unless Chris Brown had shown up.
Rihanna, I hereby request that you return to "Pon de Replay" Rihanna:
I feel better already. While I'm at it, I'd like to also request "Dirrty" Christina Aguilera and "I'm a Slave 4 U" Britney Spears. It would be nice to have all the pop stars realigned in the way I loved them best.

No comments:

Post a Comment