Friday, October 8, 2010

Secret Agent Misty

Today's post comes courtesy of Jarred. Thanks brother, your nephew has monopolized my time today, rendering me unable to blog!

Misty: Jay, tell me if you think this is a scam.

Jarred: [clutches face with hand]
Misty: I have been looking up spy equipment online.
Jarred: Oh, God
Misty: Well, I saw this thing that you download to your phone it's like blue tooth. And you program it to someone else's phone and you can steal all their phone numbers and text messages!
Jarred: I've never heard of it.
Misty: It was on "as seen on TV" and they made that Booty Bump thing you put in your pants.
Jarred: That's your source of legitimacy?
Misty: Just saying.
Jarred: You nervous in the service?
Misty: Of this freak-o palsy cop stalkin' me

Jarred says:
 
If you're understanding any of this, and i'm impressed if you are, that means she has a potential obsessive stalker so she is researching potential ways her would be stalker might try to spy on her. Really the pot calling the kettle black.

No comments:

Post a Comment