Thursday, July 1, 2010

These are the questions that keep me up at night

So I read on one of the gossip blogs that Bradley Cooper might have a case of the grumpies because his new film, The A-Team didn't do so hot at the box office. My question is, why does Hollywood keep remaking classics that nobody asked to have remade, and then get all fussy when nobody buys tickets to see their crapfest? Seriously, which one of you wrote a letter to Santa asking for the TV show The A-Team to be re-imagined in modern times with a new cast of characters? It wasn't me. I'm still waiting for them to remake The Facts of Life. And "I pity the fool" who tries to remake The A-Team without a bejeweled thumbs up from Mr. T. For the record, Mr. T hates the new A-Team movie.
I could riff on this topic for a few more paragraphs, but why? My point has been made. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment