Monday, July 19, 2010

Insult, Meet Injury

Well, I've tried to be a good sport about this whole going-past-my-due-date thing, but this is a little bit much. I still think that this child won't be born until labor is induced on Thursday, but rather than spending the next three days shopping, nesting, getting my nails done and having fun, I've been sick since yesterday. I don't know anybody who gave birth and was sick at the same time. I hope I'm better by Thursday. I'm either having major allergy problems, or it's a cold or sinus infection. If I could have sneezed myself into labor, it would have happened yesterday. Now I'm just fighting a horrible sinus headache and sore throat and I only sleep 20 minutes at a time. I'm having trouble forming a coherent sentence, so I'm gonna stop, but I figured if I didn't update my blog that people would think I was in labor. No such luck, the bun is still in the oven.

2 comments:

  1. I was assuming you had gone into labor since there were no blog updates. I truly hope you'll at least post on the blog that you're headed to the hospital (that is, if you go into labor before Thursday). Keep your chin up :) Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did ya get my call? I am sorry you are not feeling well, but I guess then its better I did not just pop by yesterday.
    Let me know when you do go in labor so we can stop by and see the bebe.

    ReplyDelete