Monday, November 22, 2010

Robinson's Four Month Checkup: By the Numbers

Robinson's four month check-up today went really well. Dr. N. said his development is "excellent". Here are his stats, which Steve called three times during the appointment to hear:

weight: 15 lbs 5 oz (50-75th percentile)
height: 26.5" (95-97th percentile)
head: 17" (75-90th percentile)

Dr. N. says it's time to introduce our little nugget to some solid food! Something tells me that our little Robinson is going to like it very much.

This picture was taken after Robinson got two shots. I was very proud of my boy for being such a trouper. From the sounds of the screaming and wailing echoing down the hall, I know that other mothers don't have it so easy. I could tell some parents had more than one child getting shots at the same time. I suppose it's best to get everything taken care of at once, but consoling two or three little kids at the same time would be no bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment