Friday, November 19, 2010

50 Free Holiday Cards From Shutterfly!

I just love receiving holiday cards! Please know that if you send me one that includes a photo, I save it forever. Several years ago, I opened a Christmas card that was addressed to the former homeowners, and the family photo Christmas card was so hilariously awkward that I continue to display it every year.

Holiday cards are a thoughtful and time-honored tradition, but in this economy it can seem cost-prohibitive. Shutterfly not only has an excellent reputation for their customer service and prompt delivery, but also a beautiful selection of photo holiday cards to fit any budget. I always wanted to send out adorable Christmas cards featuring my dogs dressed as elves or snowflakes, but I just never got around to it. Now that little Robinson is here, we'll be sending out cards for sure! If you've ordered Christmas cards with Shutterfly in the past, be sure to check out the new cards for 2010. They're all so pretty I can't decide which one to choose!

Shutterfly isn't just for photos and greeting cards. If you're planning to host a party this holiday season, be sure to check out their stylish invitations!

If you're in need of a gift idea (for grandparents, perhaps?) a photo calendar always makes a splash! Creating one has never been quicker or easier. But don't take my word for it, click here and see for yourself!

And, if you think that calendars are the only gift items on which you can plaster your child's beautiful face, you are dead wrong! I was very impressed with their selection of photo gifts. Who knows, you may one day be the proud recipient of an an apron, mouse pad, refrigerator magnet, coasters, or a deck of playing cards with my baby's face on it. You'll be the envy of the neighborhood!

For all you practical-types out there, Shutterfly offers cute and affordable options to meet your stationary and gift-giving needs by offering address labels and gift tags. Well, they've just thought of everything, haven't they?

Once the holiday season has ended, don't go forgetting about your ol' pal Shutterfly. They're still there working hard for you making birthday and Bar Mitzvah invitations, thank you cards and birth announcements. See them all here!

To all my blogger buddies out there: If you want 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly (and I know you do!) Find out how you can participate by clicking here!

Season's Greetings to you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment