Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dumpster Baby Comes Out on Top

The title of this post is both misleading and inaccurate, but it stays. Steve had two fantasy basketball teams this year: Dumpster Baby and Curious Mole. When Steve came home last night and told me that he won, I was excited to share the news with everyone. I had assumed Dumpster Baby was the winner, but in fact-checking this piece, I learned that it was Curious Mole who was the victor. He just barely beat Bean's team, Achilles Heel. Better luck next time, Bean.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, but you find yourself mildly intrigued, you can catch up by reading here, here, and here. Steve's 2010 fantasy baseball team, Temporary Paralysis, won, and now his fantasy basketball team, and his actual baseball team, the Texas Rangers won the American League Championship, and his college football team, the Auburn Tigers won the BCS National Championship, so if you're sitting at your desk this afternoon asking yourself "How do winners feel?", I say that Steve would be a good person to answer that question.

Now we're on to baseball. The draft was a couple weeks ago. In honor of our infant son, the name of this year's fantasy baseball team is:

Footie Pajamas
and here is the logo for Footie Pajamas:
I don't mean to brag, but I think I have a natural gift for naming fantasy teams and choosing and creating logos. If you ever need help in this department, you know where to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment