Monday, December 13, 2010

Everybody Loves A Christmas Baby!

Remember my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days? Surely it seems I've all but abandoned it, but I haven't. Just turns out that I've all but abandoned writing about it. I will work to remedy that situation over the next few weeks. 

I'll start with one of my favorite items on my list, which I fulfilled happily on Thursday, December 9, 2010: Be Present at a Birth.
My friend Amy gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy named Hudson Scott, and I must say, he's an absolute doll!
Here's Amy's sister, a very proud Aunt Angie:
If Angie were a branch on my family tree, she would adopt a "clever" moniker to use in place of "Aunt Angie". She'd call herself "Auntgie". I'm not joking.
We're so thrilled Baby Hudson has finally arrived! I expect in the future we'll see lots of pictures of Rob and Hudson on the blog, as they will be best buds. I've been really looking forward to this! Know what else I've been looking forward to? Sushi and cocktails with my ol' pal Amy. We've been pregnant for a year! Time to let the good times roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment