Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Want My Baby Bag, Baby Bag, Baby Bag...

I've made my first official "baby" purchase--a baby bag! I realize the baby won't get much use out of it, but it sure does make Mama happy! It's by Timi and Leslie, and I bought mine in the baby department of Neiman Marcus, but found this picture along with a fabulous selection of bags at http://www.rosenberryrooms.com/.


I know what you're thinking, it's way too cute for a diaper bag, right? Steve said, "It's a purse. Just call it a purse. I explained that it was a baby bag and proceeded to prove it by showing him the wipes holder and insulated bottle holder contained inside. "Fair enough," he said, "but admit that you bought it because it looks like a purse." Know what else I fell in love with on the way to the baby department?



The Glittered Platform Pump by Christian Louboutin. Dorothy wishes her shoes were this fabulous...and that Glenda the Good Witch would give her $775 to purchase these bad boys. Seriously, the pictures don't do them justice. The light dances off these shoes.  I wanted to just stand in the shoe department and hold them for a while, but I have a feeling the sales people don't like it when people try to cradle the Louboutins. [sigh] I'll just have to find a way to carry on, content with my sensible ballet flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment