Thursday, March 11, 2010

Griddle Me This, Batman

Brinner. It's "breakfast for dinner" and it's this expectant mama's favorite meal. Steve teased me when I unwrapped this Cuisinart Griddler from our wedding gifts. He also mocked my waffle iron. Martha Stewart I am not, but on the eve of our fourth wedding anniversary I am dusting off this griddler and showing off my mad pancake-making skills. Who's laughing now, punk?



Even Laney is getting in on the brinner action. This is how she likes to relax after a meal:

   

This griddler is also a panini press, which my brother characterizes as a "gay toast sandwich". While you should not expect the men in your life to allow you to make them a panini (believe me, I've tried) I still recommend you pick up one of these bad boys.

While we're on the subject of my man, I'd like to take the opportunity to dedicate this post to Steve. He took a moment to glance at my "cute" blog last night and concluded that I must not love him very much if all I've blogged about are the dogs...so let's make this post about HIM!



Isn't he handsome?! He's been told he looks like Noah Wyle! What do you think? Also, he's 15-2 17-2 in his fantasy baskeball league, he's a really good golfer, and he makes the best grilled cheese sandwich ever. What more can I say? He's a catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment