Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Robinson is 11.5 Months Old!

The title of this post is...accurate. My baby turned 11 months old two weeks ago...which means I'm going to publish this 11 month picture and then turn around and publish his 12 month picture...then there will be no more monthly Laney pictures! Methinks Laney will not protest this.

I love this picture, but it's low resolution since Steve took the picture with a camera phone while my camera and I were vacationing with friends in Florida. I've spent months working on a Shutterfly photo book that will be Robinson's baby book, and each month features a full-page "Laney pic". This picture is too grainy for that, which is a shame. I can either use it anyway or take another picture now. At 11.5 months of age. Having already had his first hair cut (more on that in another post--ugh). So...I love this picture, but now I have to have a do-over for the baby book. On the bright side, if this is my biggest problem...well, life is good!

1 comment:

  1. look at rob in his cute sweater vest looking like such a big boy!

    ps: i'm so glad someone else has suffered through horrible neighbors. i'm glad i'm not the only one who has been insulted and hurt due to my son, uh, i mean dog's, behavior!

    ReplyDelete